What do you do with your cereal boxes after the insides have all been eaten? We usually just break them down and thrown them into the recycling bin but Michaels has a fun idea for a cardboard craft that’s great for kids of all ages – Make A cereal box journal.
Find out more details when you visit the site HERE
- Do you like a good honest crunch in the mornings? (thishomesweethome.blogspot.com)
- Giant PA: New Coupons for Cereal Deal (forthemommas.com)
- Giant: General Mills Cereal Deal (forthemommas.com)
- Save money on breakfast cereal by blending with less expensive versions (parenthacks.com)
- Cereal Mascots Converge for The Last Breakfast (laughingsquid.com)