Let’s face it – potty training your child is hard. nike magista pas cher Your child starts off great and you think you’re well on your way to a diaper-free existence. nike magista Then it happens… Your sweet little child is getting bored with this whole potty training thing and you are getting more and more frustrated with the entire potty training ordeal. The solution? Make potty training fun again for the two of you. nike air max 2017 Your child will try harder and master the art of using the toilet much faster if he’s having a great time. nike chaussure And you get to spend enjoyable quality time with your little one. Here are some quick ideas to make potty training FUN again!
- Use a fun potty seat: Sometimes this alone can make the difference. Once your child feels confident that she can sit on the seat unassisted, she’ll look forward to going like a big girl!
- Add a step stool or “stairs” to make it easy to get up there! Again, another small step of independence to make potty time “big girl” time.
- Put a basket of books next to the potty. nike kwazi Here are some suggestions (click) but you can also put magazines, etc., so they can read while they wait for some action.
- Targets! Especially for the boys, toilet targets (click here to see what I mean) are great incentive.
- Establish a routine. nike internationalist soldes Set some specific times to give it a go.